Web updates - 2005
The latest changes to the site are listed here. We hope
to update this site often, so please Bookmark this page
(or add to Favourites), and come back regularly to check
for the latest updates.
- Auto Tank 1450 arrives early.
- The following broken links removed from the links
East Station Box, Gerald
preserved coach site, The
Railways of Gloucester.
- The SVR Volunteer Recruitment site is currently off-line
but should be reinstated soon. In the meantime the new
email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos added to 4566
and 2857 overhaul pages as a reminder
of how they look whole!
- New page with brief details of stock running in Limited
- New page of images of visiting Pannier
Tank No 1638 at the Branch Line Gala Spring 2005,
courtesy of Richard Shaw.
- Update to BR FO 3103 and 3109
overhaul page. 3109 (aka 123) is still in Bewdley paintshop
undergoing a thorough overhaul and likely to be there
for another 3 months.
- Site transferred to a new, and hopefully more reliable,
host. As a result any bookmark or favourites pages may
27th January 2005